F*ck Being Fat
By Ricardo Patrocinio
Recently, I saw a new book about WL. It's called "F*ck Being Fat" by Alan Roberts and it's (Ahem!) a kick on the pound. For example, here are some reviews from people who read the book:
* To anyone in need of honest advice fast, Alan gets right to the point. He walks you through everything you need to know to lose weight. Very quick easy read-only took me a couple of hours. In today's world, things are always too complicated. Alan's simple no-nonsense methods can save lives. Thank you, angry bald man. :)
* Just read the book. If you are overweight/obese this book will talk to your soul the truth will hit you even if you won't say it out loud maybe your inner dialog will be changed.
* Obesity kills and this man is front and center at trying to help people. He does not sugarcoat anything (because if he did, some people would try to eat it) and motivates me to keep away from junk food. This book is amazing. If you are obese and want to change yourself, start here and listen to what he has to say. He is offensive, but if you get offended, you are to blame. He wants to help obese people get healthy, and he doesn't pull punches. He won't insult ANYONE who tries to better themselves, this is his life is to literally help obese people get healthy correctly.
* I had to censor myself and redo my review as there were too many swears in the original for Amazon. Alan, you helped me once again! I've already gotten my butt back into gear and am eating healthy and weight lifting and planning for caloric surplus days, rather than just "whatevering" everything. I'm already down 3lbs of the 30 I have gained back. If you want a sugar-coated hand holding - you WILL NOT find it here.
* I've been watching Alan Roberts' videos on YouTube for nearly a year now. His particular brand of in-your-face-no-bs content is not only entertaining but grounded in fact. His gruff (and hilarious) delivery cannot mask his passion for seeing people live their healthiest lives. This book, like Alan, is without fluff, jargon, or excuses. He simply and plainly lays out the "math and willpower" needed to lose weight and change your lifestyle permanently. It's a really fast read, but also an incredibly rich one. It's Alan Roberts at his absolute best.
You can get the book on Amazon.
SPONSORED BY EXIPURE
Scientists Discover The Real Root-Cause Of Your Belly Fat
(Hint Not Diet or Exercise)
Are you struggling to lose weight no matter how much you diet or exercise? Turns out, it's not your fault.
A 2022 study published in a Nature Medicine of 52,000 women and men, the largest of its kind in humans, found just one common factor in every overweight man and woman. Low brown adipose tissue levels! They also found common in every skinny person were high brown adipose tissue levels.
Have a look at the full explanation with a few more examples here.